Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In my opinion this application is very pointless because I am much more interesting in person. I am the man that once gave a three hour speech to a gym of five year olds; without being interrupted. I am the man who's voice cured a room full of deaf people. I am the man who fought Chuck Norris and won. I am the man.

My name is Ryan Biro and if you didn't all ready know, I am the man. My life is full of excitement and danger, but on Thursdays I knit sweaters. In my spare time I like to build car engines while playing the violin. Magiver was my favourite student. When I go swimming, dolphins appear. I've tamed a lion, by telling it a story. I taught a horse to read my email. Birds sing for me. Animals appear everywhere I go and will follow my every command.

If this isnt enough for your silly application I have accomlished many other things. I can speak French in Russian and I am a local anywhere in the world. I my hobbies include sky diving, with my umbrella and discovering ancient artifacts. I found Waldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment